Financing of the fleet
Search for the financial support to purchase the vessel usually forces a shipowner to solve several issues. What is better, to ask for a loan, lease or to look for a private investor? What amount of financing should be requested and where? How to prove the financial viability of the company and purchase profitability of the vessel? For vessel under construction the future shipowner is advised also to consider financing while choosing a shipyard.
“Inmarine” LLC provides full range of marine mediation services on searching for the financing of construction and purchase of vessels, based on business specifics of the principal and possibilities of a particular project.
- Assistance in selection of the vessel to purchase or of the shipyard;
- Analysis of required financing;
- Evaluation of the project based on market research and operational analysis;
- Searching for the financing among partner banks, leasing companies and private investors prior to receiving approval of the required amount;
- Advising on provision of financial and business documents, creation of a positive credit history and justification of economic efficiency of the project;
- Representation and full protection of interests in relations with financial institutions and private investors;
- Monitoring of the investment project.
Due to an extensive network of contacts in financial sector and experience in supporting of marine projects, clients are guaranteed accurate analysis of approval prospects of a specific project, time saving on negotiations and provision of documents, and also maximum account of interests and needs of the business when negotiating the terms of financing.
Service of marine mediation is based on the instruction with requirement to pay a commission to shipbroker solely on the results of financing and conclusion of the relevant transaction. No pre-payment for studying of documents, consultation and paperwork is charged.
To conclude marine mediation agreement for searching of the financing to purchase the vessel, please fill in the form below on our website or send us an e-mail on email@example.com