Leasing of sea and river vessels
The need to upgrade the fleet and the attractiveness of buying in the leasing of ships makes this area one of the most relevant on the market.
Meanwhile, the lack of industry knowledge and understanding of the specifics of risk management in the field of sea and river transport, as well as large amounts of financing sometimes force leasing companies to unreasonably refuse to finance construction or purchase of water transport, and shipowners or developing businesses spend time for a long search of various leasing companies , their conditions and the provision of documents.
On the basis of an extensive network of contacts among financial institutions and experience in support of transactions for the acquisition of vessels, both from the lessee and the lessor, "Inmarine" renders qualified assistance in finding the best conditions for financing and acquiring a sea and river vessel, and building a vessel for leasing.
- Assistance in choosing a ship or shipyard;
- Full structuring of the transaction and a description of its organizational and legal aspects (contract with the seller, import of the vessel to Russia, customs clearance, registration);
- Search for funding in various leasing companies and support of the principal up to the conclusion of a lease agreement and the acquisition of the vessel;
- Advising on the provision of financial and business documents, creating a positive credit history and justifying the economic efficiency of the project;
- Calculation of lease payments for the purchase of a sea or river vessel;
- Representation and full protection of interests in relations with leasing companies.
For a long time in the market, we have established strong business relationships with leasing companies of various sizes and regional affiliations, which allows us to objectively evaluate the prospects for new projects and take up work to find funding for the result.
To enter into a sea brokerage contract for finding financing for the construction or purchase of a vessel, you can fill out the form below or contact us by phones +7 (981) 707-76-79 and +7 ( 812) 603-48-63.
We will be happy to answer your questions!