Purchase of vessels
Ship brokers and maritime attorneys of "Inmarine" provide support of transactions on purchase and sale of vessels, providing assistance in qualified selection of purchased vessel based on technical, economic and legal grounds.
- Identification of vessel’s characteristics based on operational objectives;
- Selection of suitable vessel by direct owners, public auctions, databases;
- Evaluation of technical condition and price of the vessel based on documents;
- Organization of survey and assessment of the vessel;
- Legal examination of the ship and its owner;
- Financial guarantee of transaction security and optimization of its cost;
- Help in choosing of convenient flag and registration of the vessel;
- Customs representation;
- Cargo selection for the vessel’s operation.
Due to legal practice in the field of maritime and river transport, ship brokers of "Inmarine" offer principals purchase of vessels from actually ceased entities, as well as companies in bankruptcy proceedings (sale at public auction). You also may purchase the rights to wreck and ownerless objects.
Provision of our marine brokerage service carried out on the basis of an agreement by which the ship's broker for reward undertakes to find within due date specified vessel and organize the conclusion of sale-puchase contract. For conclusion of marine mediation agreement for purchase of vessel, you can fill in the application form below, send us an email on email@example.com or call +7 (981) 707 79 76