Sale of vessels
Arranging for sale of the vessel may take a significant amount of time, effort and money, spent on searching for a real buyer and preserving the initial price idea. What is the market price of the vessel? Where to place advertisements? Which market is better for selling and how to look for a buyer? These and the other questions owners usually ask when they have an intention to sell the ship.
"Inmarine" LLC provides services of maritime brokerage in selling of ships, vessels and parts of transport infrastructure. On the basis of maritime brokerage, shipbrokers provide the following services:
• Organization of inspection and ship’s valuation for sale purposes;
• Placement of advertisement on the website, in catalogs, forums, shopping sites and databases;
• Distribution of offers to sale the vessel to direct buyers through personal contacts (phone calls, meetings, conferences);
• Negotiations with customers and arrangement of inspection;
• Protection of economic and legal interests of shipowner;
• Arrangement of a deal and support, including the transfer of the vessel and registration.
Due to collaboration between maritime lawyers and ship brokers of "Inmarine" company, reliable partner relations are established with industry associations, national and foreign shipowners, operators and managers of the fleet. These links help to bring the offer to the final buyer.
LLC "Inmarine" also assists in finding buyers for vessels and objects of transport infrastructure which are part of the bankruptcy estate and are being sold at the mandatory bidding.
When Instruction for selling of the vessel has been signed, the shipowner receives a range of ship’s selling price, time frame of sale, protection against fraudulent activities and saves time for finding a real buyer and negotiations with them. To order a maritime brokerage service, please send a description of your vessel to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.