Settlement of disputes in relation to sale and purchase of vessel
- Evaluation of perspectives of successful execution or cancellation of contract, refusal of vessel (actual acquisition of vessel, return of made payments, payment of fines, etc).
- Legal evaluation of sale and purchase of vessel contract / building and construction of vessel contract as a source of existing dispute.
- Settlement of disputes for acknowledgement of sale and purchase of vessel contract / building and construction of vessel contract as unconcluded and void due to impossibility to establish the subject of the deal which is the vessel to be delivered, the price to be paid for delivery of vessel from the seller to the buyer.
- Allocation of risks in case of loss or damage to the vessel.
- Regulation of claims of third persons in relation to the vessel as an object of sale and purchase, including maritime lien claims, mortgage.
- Provision for interests of the parties in the process of evaluation of vessel’s seaworthiness, proper technical and commercial state of the vessel for elimination of deficiencies, for delivery of the vessel, for return of payment and for compensation of damages.
- Search, arrest and confiscation of vessel which is a subject of dispute as provisional measure, including actions outside Russian territory.
- Collection of debt for payment for bunkering services, oil and other supplies left on the vessel after delivery of the vessel to the new owner.