Support of vessel charter deal
- Agreement of material terms of delivery and acceptance of vessel by parties to a deal.
- Collection, study and legal evaluation of corporate documents of shipowner and charterer, vessel documents.
- Advice on arrangement and formation of documents in accordance to rules of national and international law, requirements of state port control.
- Time-charter / bareboat charter / demise charter: choice and adaptation of standard forms (BALTIME 1939, GENTIME, NYPE 93, BIMCO BARECON), or creation of individual draft of contract.
- Negotiation of draft of contract (charter party contract) with all parties to a deal.
- Registration of vessel in shipping registry, including presentation of interest of the client in administration office of maritime port or in administration office of domestic waters.
- Development of safety management systems for vessel and crew (MSC, SMS, ISPS, SOLAS, MLC-2006, MARPOL, STCW, TMCA).
- Customs procedures in relation to the vessel.
- Arrangement of vessel’s stay in port, of carriage of dangerous cargoes, of towage operations.
- Acquiring a license for carriage of passengers, dangerous cargoes, and towage.
- Advice on operation of vessel, including payment of taxes and duties, conclusion of contracts in relation to the vessel.
- Sub-time chartering of vessel.
- Legal regulation of terms of commercial operation of vessel and her return, including terms of purchase of vessel after end of charter.
- Establishment of limits of liability of the charterer in dealings with cargo owners and crewmembers.
- Security for fulfillment of obligations for payment of freight.